STOA is seeking an experienced Senior Architect with a minimum of 10 yrs experience.
Must have a minimum of 10 years hands on experience in architectural production and design with AutoCAD and REVIT.
Position requires a highly motivated, hands on detailed individual with experience in REVIT, production, project management, and ability to communicate/coordinate with design team members at all levels of management and staff.
Completes architectural projects by planning, organizing, implementing, and monitoring design and execution requirements; supervising construction; guiding team members.
* Plans architectural project objectives by interviewing clients; conducting feasibility and environmental impact studies; evaluating site selection; specifying design requirements, including physical, functional, and aesthetic qualities; identifying issues; identifying and evaluating options; choosing a course of action.
* Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports; guiding team members.
* Completes projects by developing concepts; developing sketches; building REVIT models; preparing drawings; developing and monitoring schedules and timetables; obtaining approvals; making adjustments.
* Meets financial requirements by estimating costs; developing budgets; monitoring expenses.
* construction administration responsibilities including obtaining and filing required documents; ensuring adherence to design, schedule, specified materials, and quality work standards; solving design/construction problems.
* Updates job knowledge by maintaining licensure; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.