Architect - Recent Graduate, Architect I & II (unlicensed), Architect I & II (licensed)
LOCATION: Pensacola, FL and Panama City, FL
SALARY: Dependent on experience. STOA provides competitive salaries that generally follow the AIA Salary Calculator.
At STOA, we design a future with you. STOA Architects is a 25-person architectural design firm located on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida. Although established over 40 years ago, our culture is collaborative and energetic. STOA is continuing to grow as our well-established clients repeatedly turn to us for their projects. Our diverse portfolio includes large office complexes, wellness centers, labs, airport hangers, dormitories, fire stations, libraries, child development facilities, training facilities, Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF), historic facilities, and more.
At STOA, architects work on all phases of projects. From start to finish, you will be fully involved. We strongly believe in providing opportunities for growth and professional development. We empower you to be a contributing member of the team, to have a voice, and to continue to grow professionally. We are looking for licensed, or unlicensed but on track to be licensed, architects at all levels of experience to work in our Pensacola, FL or Panama City, FL offices. In addition to an architectural skill set, important qualities in a team member include a willingness to learn, ability to effectively collaborate, and a professional work ethic.
As an important member of our team, we want you to feel valued and appreciated. That is why we provide an extensive array of benefits. Some of the benefits when working for STOA include:
· Generous employee bonus program
· Two weeks’ vacation (increases after 3 years)
· An additional week of Paid Time Off
· Seven paid holidays
· Remote work capabilities when the occasional demands of health or family arise
· Half-day Fridays in the summer
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Medical and dental plans (STOA pays employee premium) and vision insurance
· Tuition Assistance Plan (includes student loan repayment)
· Reimbursement for professional development fees (e.g., licensure, AIA, NCARB, LEED & WELL certifications, etc.)
· Company sponsored celebrations and social events
STOA Architects is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Note that the position will require work on certain federal contracts which require proof of U.S. Citizenship. Work may require driving a motor vehicle and an appropriate valid driver’s license may be required.
B. Portfolio including academic examples and work experience.
If you are interested, submit your application below.